Last updated: 08/04/2023
Scope of Service
As Company Name, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide within the framework of the laws; the changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force upon publication on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, pictures, sound files and the software used (hereinafter and hereinafter referred to as "content") published on the SITE is the Company Name and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake that they will use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and that they will not engage in any activity that may infringe the rights of third parties. The legal and criminal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. The SITE has no direct and / or indirect liability for any damages suffered or may be suffered by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, regarding the accuracy and timeliness of the information contained in the SITE, and no commitment is made by us.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The functionality of the SITE only provides access to these sites and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely free of viruses. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the users to take the necessary precautions against viruses when downloading data. We do not accept responsibility for any damages that may be caused by malicious programs, codes or materials such as viruses.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the SITE or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part of it at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that may be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or health of a person. In all cases of force majeure, we shall not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance or default.
Dispute Resolution: In the resolution of any dispute arising out of the application or interpretation of this Agreement, the laws of the Republic of Turkey shall apply; Izmir Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.