Your privacy is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
My Wedding Guide As the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, we aim to inform you about which of your personal data will be processed and for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons, and what your rights are regarding your processed data.
Your Personal Data Collected, Method of Collection and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information will be processed solely for the purpose of analysis and by means of technologies such as cookies, automatic or non-automatic methods, and sometimes by obtaining, recording, storing and updating from third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with us will be processed and updated in a purposeful and measured manner during the contract and service period in order to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way possible, to ensure that these services can be accessed and utilized by you at the maximum level, to improve our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks and to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request).
To whom and for what purposes the collected personal data can be transferred
Your personal data that you share with us may be transferred to third parties and institutions and organizations in Turkey and abroad, from which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with which we have a contractual relationship, with which we cooperate, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD, anyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
To exercise your rights listed above email@example.com You can contact us via
You are completely free to accept or not to accept the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary in order to make analyzes in order to provide services to you, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. If you continue to use the Site, your acceptance will be assumed by us and you may contact us for more detailed information. firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.